Dear Viewer,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to better acquaint yourself with my life. My hope that by reading through my biography, resume, academic interests and works, and some non-academic experiences you will be better able to decide if I am a good fit for your company. The purpose of this blog is to help future employers and in particular law firm representatives to better understand my skills that could potentially lead to a future job and/or internship options within your respective business. I hope that by reading these entries, my passion for the field of law in conjunction to my goal oriented attitude and team centric work habits will be showcased. Moreover, an additional purpose of this blog is to illustrate the skill sets that are integral in today's corporate environment ranging from my writing capabilities, research abilities, and people skills that prove invaluable in many capacities and future endeavors.
I hope that this blog does justice in illustrating my interest in the field of law and moreover appropriately showcases that I would be a good fit within your company. I encourage you to continue looking at the webpage and email me if you have any additional questions or comments so that I could continue updating and perfecting this blog. Additionally, I hope that this blog will be a gateway and a means by which we could transition from showcasing my personality and skills via the internet to an in person meeting.
Thank you,
German Rozencranc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment